Buy Zofran online: Zofran is a medication used alone or with other drugs to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by cancer drug treatment and radiation therapy. it can also be used to stop nausea and vomiting after surgery.it is also use to stop vomiting in children due to acute Gastroenteritis and also use to stop excessive vomiting in Pregnancy. zofran , zofran odt, zofran side effects , zofran dosage, zofran over the counter.
Zofran works by blocking one of the bodies natural substances that causes vomiting. Prevent nausea from cancer drug treatment, Take this medication by mouth usually 30 minutes before treatment begins.To prevent nausea from radiation treatment ,take this medication by mouth 1 to 2 hours before the start of your treatment. To prevent nausea after surgery take Zofran by mouth 1 hour before the start of surgery. This drug can be taken with or without food.if you are using the liquid form of this medication, use a special measuring spoon or device to measure out your required dose. zofran , zofran odt, zofran side effects , zofran dosage, zofran over the counter , zofran , zofran odt, zofran side effects , zofran dosage, zofran over the counter
ZOFRAN 8 mg. 6 tablets
What is Zofran for what use?
Zofran belongs to a group of medicines called antiemetics. Zofran is used to prevent nausea and vomiting which may occur:
• during cancer treatment (chemotherapy or radiotherapy)
• after surgery under general anesthesia.
2. What you need to know before taking Zofran?
Do not take Zofran
• if taking apomorphine (used to treat Parkinson’s disease)
• if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ondansetron or any of the other ingredients of Zofran (listed in section 6)
If you think this applies to you, do not take Zofran before you talk to your doctor.
Warnings and Precautions
Before you are given Zofran, your doctor needs to know:
• if you are allergic to medicines like Zofran, eg medicines containing granisetron shi palonosetron
• if you have ever had heart problems
• if you have heart problems (eg. An irregular heartbeat or congestive heart failure)
• If you have intestinal problems
• if you have liver disease, your doctor may reduce your dose.
• if you have problems with levels of salts in your blood, such as potassium, sodium and magnesium
Talk to your doctor if you think that any of the above may apply to you.
Other medicines and Zofran
Please tell your doctor, pharmacist or nurse if you are taking, have recently taken or start taking any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
In particular, tell your doctor, pharmacist or nurse if you are taking any of the following medications:
• carbamazepine or feiitoin (used for the treatment of epilepsy)
• rifampitsnn (used to treat infections such as tuberculosis (TB))
• antiarrhythmic drugs such as amiodarone, used to treat irregular heart rhythm
• drugs called beta-blockers, such as atenolol or timolol, which are used for the treatment of certain heart or eye diseases, anxiety, or for the prevention of migraine
• tramadol (a painkiller)
• drugs that prolong t. Pomegranate. QT-interval (such as haloperidol or methadone)
• antibiotics used to treat infections (such as erythromycin or ketoconazole)
• anti-cancer drugs (especially anthracyclines, such as doxorubicin or daunorubicin or trastuzumab)
• selective inhibitors of the reuptake of serotonin (SSRIs), used to treat depression and / or anxiety, including fluoxetine, paroxetine, sertraline, fluvoxamine, citalopram, escitalopram
• reuptake inhibitors of serotonin and norepinephrine (SNRIs), used to treat depression and / or anxiety, including venlafaxine, duloxetine
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any of the above.
Pregnancy and lactation
Zofran is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
• If you become pregnant during treatment with Zofran, tell your doctor.
It is not recommended to breast-feed during treatment with Zofran. Ingredients of Zofran can pass into breast milk and affect your baby. Discuss this with your doctor.
Zofran tablets contain lactose.
If your doctor has told you that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact him before taking this medicine.
3. How to take Zofran How much to take?
Always take Zofran exactly as prescribed by your doctor. If you are not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
For the prevention of nausea and vomiting after treatment for cancer
On the day of treatment:
The usual adult dose is 8 mg, taken one to two hours before treatment and twelve hours later.
In the following days:
The usual adult dose is 8 mg twice daily for up to five days.
Children aged> 6 months and adolescents:
Your doctor will decide the correct dose of Zofran for your child. The usual dose is 8 mg per day (up to 4 mg twice daily) for up to five days.
For the prevention of nausea and vomiting after surgery
The usual dose for adults is 16 mg one hour before the operation.
Children> 1 month and adolescents
It is not recommended Zofran tablets. Zofran may be administered as an intravenous injection.
How to take Zofran?
Swallow the tablets whole with water.
Tell your doctor or nurse if you still feel sick.
If you forget to take Zofran
Take the missed dose as soon as possible and then take the next dose at the usual time. Do not take a double dose to make up the missed dose. zofran , zofran odt, zofran side effects , zofran dosage, zofran over the counter , zofran , zofran odt, zofran side effects , zofran dosage, zofran over the counter, zofran , zofran odt, zofran side effects , zofran dosage, zofran over the counter , zofran , zofran odt, zofran side effects , zofran dosage, zofran over the counter
If you are not sure what to do, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
If you take more dose of Zofran
If you accidentally take more Zofran tablets are not likely to cause you problems, but if you are worried or you feel unwell:
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Do not stop taking Zofran without you have consulted with your doctor
Take Zofran as long as you recommend your doctor. Do not stop taking Zofran, unless your doctor tells you to do so.
4. Possible side effects
Like all medicines, Zofran can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Severe allergic reactions: These are rare in people taking Zofran. Signs include:
• raised and itchy rash (urticaria)
• swelling, sometimes of the face or mouth (angioedema), causing difficulty in breathing
Immediately contact a doctor if you experience these symptoms. Stop taking Zofran.
Very common side effects:
They may affect more than 1 in 10 patients:
Common side effects:
These may affect up to 1 in 10 patients:
• feeling of warmth or redness
Uncommon side effects:
These may affect up to 1 in 100 patients:
• involuntary muscle movements or spasms
• irregular heartbeat
• chest pain
• low blood pressure
Uncommon side effects that may show up in blood tests:
• enhancing substances (enzymes) produced by the liver.
Rare side effects
These may affect up to 1 in 1000 patients:
• severe allergic reactions
• abnormal heart rhythm (which sometimes leads to sudden loss of consciousness)
• temporarily blurred or impaired vision.
Very rare side effects
They may affect up to 1 in 10 000 patients:
• a widespread rash with blisters and peeling skin of a large part of the body surface (toxin epidermal necrolysis)
• temporary blindness.
If any of the side effects gets serious or troublesome, or if you notice other effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
5. How to store Zofran?
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use Zofran after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
Do not store above 30 ° C.
Do not dispose of medications in wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
6. Contents of the pack and other information
The active ingredient is ondansetron. Each tablet contains 4 mg or 8 mg of ondansetron in the form of the hydrochloride dihydrate.
Other ingredients are: anhydrous lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized corn starch, magnesium stearate, methylhydroxypropylcellulose, Opaspray Yellow M-1-8429 (contains titanium dioxide (E171), and ferric oxide (E172)), purified water